Grade 2 listed derelict stable building
This project involved the restoration and extension of a Grade 2 listed derelict stable building within the grounds of a prominent historic landmark building in the old part of Chertsey.
The house, built in 1815, was also completely renovated and returned to a beautiful family home over the course of 18 months. Hidden fireplaces and features were discovered and restored, shutters repaired, stained glass replicated and original floors uncovered. The stable was carefully refurbished and a sympathetic extension was added resulting in a very special space set within a walled garden for the client to paint in.